New Mobile Features
Text Mobile Banking allows you to receive your account balances and recent account history by sending a text to Numerica Credit Union.
To enroll in Text Mobile Banking:
- Log into Better Online Banking, Click on the Profiles tab then click "Text Banking" and follow the directions OR
- From your phone go to www.numericacu.com, tap Mobile Banking, and login to your account. Then select the "Text Banking" menu and follow the directions.
Once your mobile phone is enrolled, you may send text messages to 86020 with the following commands:
- B to receive all account balances
- H to receive the five most recent transactions for all accounts
H acct to receive the five most recent transactions for a specific account
X acct acct amount to transfer money from one account to another
(ex. X S00 S10 100 to transfer $100 from share 00 to share 10)
- HELP to receive list of available commands options
- STOP to deactivate Text Mobile Banking
The commands are not case sensitive. For example, you can use 'b' as well as 'B' for balances.
Examples of requests and responses:
All balances request:
Recent transactions request:
04/20 S01 $9.95 Deposit KIOS
04/19 S05 ($20.76) Withdrawal
04/19 S20 $2.91 Deposit INTE
03/15 S20 $100.00 Deposit KI
03/02 L01 $5.00 Deposit KIOS
Recent transactions for share S01 request:
Message: "H S01"
04/19 ($20.76) Withdrawal
02/20 $5.76 Deposit INTE
01/19 $5.91 Deposit INTE
01/25 $9.99 Deposit KIOS
01/24 $2.07 Deposit KIOS
Error 15500: Could not access your account due to a password issue.
This error message means your account could not be accessed to answer your text request. If you have recently changed your online banking password, please log into the Mobile Website with your new password to re-enable Text Mobile Banking. If you HAVE NOT recently changed your online banking password, please contact Numerica Credit Union at 800.255.9194.
Error 15502: Could not access account due to USERPASS LOCKOUT.
If you receive this error message, it means your Numerica Credit Union account has been disabled after too many invalid access attempts. Please contact Numerica Credit Union at 800.255.9194 to unlock your account.
The following carriers are supported:
- Cincinnati Bell
- Metro PCS
- US Cellular
- Verizon Wireless
- Virgin Mobile
Member Care Info:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 800.255.9194
Mobile Bill Pay*
Mobile Bill Pay allows you to pay your bills from your mobile device.
To enroll in Mobile Bill Pay:
- Log into Better Online Banking, and Click on the Bill Pay
Must download Numerica mobile app or use:
- Must add "New Payee" from Better Online Banking
- To make a payment from Mobile Bill Pay, log in and tap on "New Payment"
- Tap on "Payee"
- Select "Account" that you would like to transfer from, "Amount of transfer" & "Date"
- Then select "Submit" to pay your bill
Mobile Check Deposit*
Make check deposits with your mobile device.
To enroll in Mobile Check Deposit:
- Download Numerica mobile app and be enrolled in Better Online Banking
- Take photo of both sides of check to make deposit
- Enter Amount of check deposit, and where to deposit
- Tap "Submit"
- Must be 18 years or older to use
- Keep check for 60 days
- Write "DEPOSITED" across the top of the check
- Maximum of $3000 daily check limit
- Full amount of deposit may not be available immediately
- Generally follows ATM deposit guidelines, but not maximum daily check limit
*Account eligibility requirements apply. Standard text message and data rates from your phone carrier will apply.