Coeur d’Alene Shred & Donation Day
- Auto/Toy Loans
- Home Loans
- Money Tips
- Numerica News
- Recent Stories
Have important documents that you need to shred?
Have used items you would like to donate?
Numerica Credit Union is hosting a FREE Shred & Donation Day at the Coeur d’Alene branch on Saturday, August 19, 2017 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Wondering what to shred?
Here are some helpful shred tips on what you should shred and when.
Numerica is happy to shred two banker boxes, or two bags, of documents. Paper bags are preferred.
We’re not only helping you to reduce stress with this free event, but are looking to lend a helping hand to those in need. Along with shredding documents, we’re collecting donations for the Union Gospel Mission.
The following items can be donated**:
- Furniture (no tears, stains or odors)
- Mattresses/Box springs (no tears, stains or odors)
- Large Appliances (no older than 10 years, no damage, clean)
- TVs (no older than 5 years)
- Computers (no older than 10 years, please clear hard drive and passwords)
- Monitors (flat screen only)
- Children’s items (cribs, car seats, strollers, toys)
**Please put smaller items in a box or bag and not loose
**All donations are subject to inspection and acceptance by Union Gospel Mission drivers