Applications are reviewed and appraised by a team of Numerica employee volunteers who evaluate the following areas:
- Overall impact on poverty, homelessness, food insecurity, crisis intervention and access to quality education.
- Reflection of Numerica brand standards for innovation, collaboration, and inclusivity.
- Overall quality and standards of organization and programing efforts.
- Sustainability and long-term impact.
- Application Dates: Now – February 22, 2019
- Review, site-visits and in-person presentations (as needed): March 20 – May 15, 2019
- Awards announced: June 1, 2019.