A student's dream of higher education shouldn't be cut short because of financial limitations. Numerica offers three different scholarship programs to its members in good standing, the Financial Education Scholarship for students who have completed Numerica's financial education program, the Student Ambassador Scholarship for high school seniors who are entering a two or four-year college or university and the Returning Education Scholarship for students who are returning to a two or four-year program after at least a year lapse in attendance. The scholarships are focused around the applicant's community service efforts and does not have a GPA requirement.
Student Ambassador Scholarship
- Deadline: June 1, 2018
- Judging: June 14, 2018
- Award: June 20, 2018
- Applicant must be a Numerica member in good standing
- Must be a high school senior entering college/university as a full-time freshman student in fall of 2018
- No GPA requirement
- Must have a minimum of 20 community service hours.
- Must provide a reference letter from a non-profit 501(c)3 (Letters from school coaches, counselors or teachers will not be accepted)
- Must complete interview via phone or in-person
- Must provide cover letter addressing educational goals, future career plans, financial need, and other information the committee might find valuable in evaluating the application
- Must have been accepted into a college or university