Is there a fee for Skip a Pay?
For every loan payment you skip, there is a $30 fee that goes back to our community.
How often can I skip a loan payment?
One skip per qualified loan every six months. Your normal payment schedule will resume on the month following the skip.
How to skip a payment
- Log in to Online Banking (You can easily do that at the top of the page or register for online banking)
- Select the Loans/Payments tab
- Click Skip a Pay
- Select your eligible loan
- Select the month you want to skip
You can also set-up your Skip a Pay at a branch or by calling us at 800.433.1837.
Find a branch
Is my loan eligible for Skip a Pay?
Eligible loans for the Skip a Pay Program may include:
- Personal Lines of Credit (excludes credit cards)
Enjoy the freedom of some extra cash while helping your community.