Online Bill Pay
Numerica Bill Pay Upgrade
Exciting changes are coming to Bill Pay! Numerica is transitioning Bill Pay to a new provider Feb. 25-28. This means better member service and a smoother flow by eliminating the pesky pop-up window in Online Banking. Mobile App users will be able to enroll in Bill Pay, add bills, and schedule payments from their smart phone or tablet after the upgrade is complete!
Here’s what you can expect during the transition time, Feb. 25-28.
- Bill Pay will be down during this time. You will not be able to log into Bill Pay for the scheduling of payments from Feb. 25-28.
- All payments scheduled before the transition will still be paid. You just need to schedule them prior to the transition, Feb. 25-28.
- All of your scheduled reoccurring payments that take place during and after the transition will still be paid.
- All of you biller’s information and payment history will transfer over into the upgraded Bill Pay.
- If you signed up for an “eBill” from one of your payees, then you will have to re-enroll for that service after the upgrade.
Here are some FAQs to further answer any questions you may have:
- Will my Bill Pay look any different?
- Your Bill Pay will look and operate very similarly to the old Bill Pay system. You will be able to see your pending payments, recent payment history, and much more. Best part is, no more pop-up window on desktop!
Will there be certain times I am not able to use Bill Pay during the updates?
- You will not be able to use Bill Pay from 6:30am on Feb. 25 through Feb. 28. Bill Pay goes live on Feb. 29. As long as a payment is scheduled before Feb. 25, it will go out just fine.
Will my Biller information carry over to the new Bill Pay?
- Yes! You will not have to worry about entering all of your payees, account numbers, or addresses again. We will carry all of your existing biller information to the new Bill Pay!
What will happen to my automatic payments?
- Your automatic payments will still be sent out even while you aren’t able to access Bill Pay. They will also be transferred over to the new Bill Pay system.
What will happen to my e-bills?
- These will not be carried over unfortunately. You can, however, re-enroll for eBills once the new Bill Pay is live.
Will I need to update my mobile app? What will this change on my mobile app?
- No. This update will occur without you having to uninstall or re-download anything.
- You will now be able to add, edit, and delete payees from within your mobile app. And the update happens automatically, nothing for you to update or download.
Am I still able to pay the same payees?
- Yes. You will be able to search payees and add companies and people to pay. All of your previous payees will also be brought over from the old Bill Pay system.
Will my payments still be made electronically?
- Payees who have the ability to accept electronic payments will still be paid electronically. In some cases, checks may need to be mailed to some of your payees.
Will I need to create a separate username and password for Bill Pay?
- No. Your username and password for online banking will remain the same. All you’ll need to do is login and select “Bill Pay”.
If you’d like to speak to an eServices expert about the Bill Pay upgrade, please call 800.255.9194.